EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION between you, the event organizer, and participants and staff can be the key to a smooth operating event. Please provide the following information in this plan.
- Staff contact list with designated responsibility.
- Include all phone numbers.
- If using hand held radios include radio channels.
- List assigned frequencies (UHF or VHF)
- Identify radio channels for each staffing group. i.e. Security=channel #2
- Be prepared to provide Law Enforcement and/or Emergency Medical Services with one of your radios.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICE PROVIDERS
- List assigned radio frequencies and detail how staff will communicate with medics.
- Detail how medics will communicate, i.e ambulance, hospital, etc.
- Detail how you will update participants or attendees with changing information about your event. (i.e. radio spots, newspaper, etc.)
- Describe informational signage that will serve to inform attendees as they arrive at your event.
An operational and communication flow chart will assist in organizing this information, and may be required.